20. Postuma R, et. al. (2012) Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder and risk of dementia in Parkinson's disease: a prospective study. Movement Disorders, Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 720-726, May 2012.
22. Science Newsline, Medicine (2010) Mayo Clinic Study Finds Apathy And Depression Predict Progression from Mild Cognitive Impairment. Science Newsline, from Geda Y E, Mayo Clinic News, July 12, 2010.
32. National Clinical Guideline Centre (UK). (2011) The Management of Hip Fracture in Adults [Internet]. London: Royal College of Physicians (UK); 2011. (NICE Clinical Guidelines, No. 124.) 8, Regional (spinal or epidural) versus general anaesthesia. Available from:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK83023/
33. Barnett S, et. al. (2009) Frequently Asked Questions About Anesthetic Considerations for Elderly Patients. American Society of Anesthesiologists Committee on Geriatric Anesthesia.
46. Palmqvist S. et al. (2009) Practical suggestions on how to differentiate dementia with Lewy bodies from Alzheimer's disease with common cognitive tests. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2009; 24: 1405-1412.
96. Reference chapter from Managing Cognitive Issues in Parkinson's and other Lewy Body Disorders by Helen Buell Whitworth and James A. Whitworth - 2014. This includes all references seen above in a downloadable pdf file.