Most people have more than one kind of dementia. In autopsies,
- AD, DLB and/or VaD are often found together.
- PDD and VaD are also often found together.
- PDD and AD do occur but are much less frequent.
- Depends on the type of dementia's involved.
- Always take LBD drug issues into consideration.
A more detailed explanation can be found in Managing Cognitive Issues in Parkinson's & Lewy Body Dementia.
For more information on Lewy-sensitive drugs, click here.
A Special Caregiver's LBDtools.com Offer!
This is a $62.85 Value for $52.85
THAT'S A $10.00 SAVINGS!
The Caregivers Guide to Lewy Body Dementia by award winning authors Helen and James Whitworth is the first book to present a thorough picture of Lewy body dementia in everyday language.
Responsive Dementia Care: Fewer Behaviors, Fewer Drugs provides family and professional caregivers with tools for dealing with difficult dementia-related behaviors.
This trio pack is rounded out with the UPDATED Riding a Rollercoaster With Lewy Body Dementia, the Whitworth's manual for caregivers of LBD patients.